-
October 12th, 2004, 12:10 AM
#11
Inactive Member
Somehow I like the idea of doing this with "Jazz Hands" Spawn, think about it..he's already in a good dance pose anyway, and you'd just have to drill a little hole wherever you wanted him mounted..hmmm... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 12th, 2004, 12:13 AM
#12
Inactive Member
TCG,
...bugs I got a plenty. [img]smile.gif[/img]
...Aero's runnin' a bit low, though. [img]frown.gif[/img]
...I'm hoping the Scandinavian connection comes through with the goods, if he wasn't BSn' me. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
[img]wink.gif[/img]
-
October 12th, 2004, 12:15 AM
#13
Inactive Member
ummm...no...i think that would look stupid, just cause he's meant to stand...jazz hands would look better hanging... i want 2 of those predator 2 mini fig busts to put in the back windows...
-
October 12th, 2004, 12:17 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Good Stv-o is not asking for more Rum....
-
October 12th, 2004, 02:16 AM
#15
EndQuest
Guest
Damn this thread is all over the place. Three separate ones.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks